Career Development and Counselling Cell (CDCC )
The Career Development Counselling Cell was established on the basis of the UGC Guidelines for General Development Assistance during XI plan under section 2(f) and 12(B) of the Act on 12.10.2011.
Plan of Action
1. To gather information about the courses offered by the affiliated colleges in the university area.
2. To disseminate information on job opportunities for which the course on study can be relevant directly or with an enhancement skill and indirect use of the cognitive skills developed in the course for competitive examinations.
3. To gather information from different institutions regarding the skills expected of a graduate who specializes in a particular discipline.
4. To gather and disseminate information of institutions, mode of selection and method of applying for such opportunity, from time to time,
5. To organize seminars and guidance workshops to make the students aware of their potentialities and how to use the particular discipline of study for development of a career in life.