Motto of CDCC
- Discover your potentiality and aptitude
- Deploy your inherent skills
- Determine your need for additional knowledge
- Demonstrate your capability
Objectives of CDCC
- To assist different School of studies /Centers/Departments in the preparation to support the students to develop communication abilities.
- To face the challenges of the rigors of various competitive tests.
- Add-on courses for students’ career development.
- To conduct career counseling.
- To promote healthy intra and inter personal relations to inculcate optimistic outlook and ability to develop lateral thinking and carry out social responsibilities.
Functions of CDCC
- To gather and disseminate information on job avenues and placements in different Institutions/Sectors and concerns related to the courses that our University offers.
- To provide information of the local, regional and national contexts to explore its relevance and utility for the students in their placements.
- To organize guidance workshops for informing students about the emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship, market needs and risks and implementation of national socio-economic policies.
- To promote discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitudes towards national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudice.