முப்பத்து எட்டாவது பட்டமளிப்பு விழா
கிழமை: செவ்வாய் - நேரம்: 10.30 முற்பகல்
Tuesday - Time: 10.30 am
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should bring this Admission card (Printed Copy) along with a photo identity proof without fail.
- (a) Candidates are requested to be in their seats in the Hall by 8.00 am dressed in their respective academic costumes in accordance with the instructions printed in the application form.
b) NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE HALL AFTER 8.00 am.
- There will be a Rehearsal at 4.00 pm. on 31.12.2023 at Convocation Hall, Palkalaiperur, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidates should remain standing both when the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Governor-Chancellor, Hon’ble Chief Minister, the Pro-Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor, the Members of the Syndicate and Members of the Senate entering the Hall and retiring from the Hall.
- Candidates are strictly forbidden from leaving their places until the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Governor-Chancellor, the Hon’ble Chief Minister, the Pro-Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor, Members of the Syndicate and the Members of the Senate leave the Hall after the dissolution of the Convocation.
- Candidates who are not dressed according to the regulations will not be admitted into the Convocation Hall.
- Candidates are specially requested to repeat audibly the pledge administered to them by the Chancellor.
- Candidates are earnestly requested to observe strict silence during the proceedings of the Convocation.
- Mobile Phones are not permitted inside the Convocation Hall.
- Candidates should bring any one of their Photo Identity Cards (Aadhaar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) along with their Provisional or Declaration Certificate, Admit Card.
- The parents / friends / guests of the Candidates are not permitted to enter into the Convocation Hall. They can be permitted into the Public Gallery which is near the Administrative Building. They have to occupy in the respective place allotted to them due to security reasons.
- Students are advised to wear mask, while entering the Convocation hall.
- It is directed to inform that limited Candidates may get the chance to receive the degrees from the Chief Guest due to Security restrictions.
- The Candidates who have not received the admission card may contact email@example.com. For any details, the students can seek help from the “Help Desk” service located near the hall.
Instructions to Guests
- Seats for Guests are arranged seperately.
- Guests must be in their seats by 8.00 am positively.
- No Person below 16 years of age will be admitted.
- Mobile phones should be kept switched off.