Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
The FT/IR-6000 Series is controlled by Spectra Manager™ cross-platform software. Spectra Manager™ includes various capabilities including Spectra measurement, Quick-Start, spectral comparison and quantitative analysis as standard functions. The sample measurement screen can be customized according to user requirements and the customized screen and parameters.
Specific Features of FTIR
- Spectra Manager™ Suite software with KnowItAll Informatics.
- FT/IR-6600 and the FT/IR-6700 – aluminium optics.
- All instruments include a high output ceramic source, KBr beam splitter and DLaTGS detector.
- A full range of sampling accessories with IQ accessory recognition.
- Vibration-proof optical bench.
- Large sample compartment.
- Retro-reflector (corner-cube) mirrors with auto-alignment to optimize energy throughput.
- Detectors from DLaTGS, InGaAs, InSb, MCT and He-cooled Bolometers.
- Range of beam splitter materials with either manual or automatic exchange.
- Optional FTIR microscopy and IR Imaging for both micro and macro measurement.
- Rapid scan and step-scan (microsecond or nanosecond).
- Wavenumber extension option (25,000 to 10 cm-1).
- Vibrational Circular Dichroism (VCD) option.
|Model Number||JASCO FT/IR-6600|
|Wavelength range||Spectral Range: 7800-350cm-1|
|Spectral Resolution||0.4 cm-1|
|Wavelength Precision||±/-0.01 cm-1|
|Wave length Accuracy||±/-0.01 cm-1|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||45,000:1 Peak-peak, 1 minute|
|Interferometer||28o Michelson interferometer Corner cube mirror Interferometer with
auto alignment mechanism
|Source||High intensity ceramic source|
|Optics||Inbuilt-heater for moisture protection: provided as standard through RESUME switch facility will avoid moisture contents in the beam splitter in interferometer and cumbersome procedure of desiccant changing|
Details of FTIR
|Sponsored Agency||DST- PURSE programme (Phase -2) (Sanction Order No- SR/PURSE Phase 2/16 (C)/2017)|
|Name of the Instrument||BDU Departments||Affiliated Colleges||Other Universities / Institutes||Industries / Non-academics|
* Additional 18% GST.